Credit Card Policy
In our constant efforts to fight credit card fraud on the internet additional documentation may be required if
- The Card Holder is not Identified By the Banks 3D Online Security Process
- The traveller is not the card holder. ( 3rd party Credit cards )
- The credit card is not registered in the United Kingdom
- The journey originates outside of the U.K.
- The customer is using the card from Abroad
The following items may be asked
- Transaction Authorisation // Approval Code
- Card holders will be requested to verify thru their card issuing companies the random amounts charged as part payments
- Copy of Credit card both front and back.
- Copy of passport
- Recent utility bill or Credit card statment as proof of address.
North America Flights